Archstone Presidio View
San Diego, CA
New Standards in Multi-Family Living
SSA enjoys a long-standing relationship with Archstone, working on projects nation-wide from Seattle to Miami. Archstone communities are built to achieve a HUD grade II standard- five points above minimum building code. We design sound isolation for elements not normally realized within the scope and budget of apartment project design.
Our team provided the full scope of acoustical design services including review of architectural, mechanical, plumbing and environment elements. We teamed with Archstone from start to finish in a three-phase process of design, construction, and evaluation and testing.
The project is located along Interstate HWY-8. Noise from traffic was a major concern for new residents. It was necessary to make sure the design included evaluation of environmental noise to the project site.
Site visits were conducted in order to deploy environmental noise monitors and document existing baseline noise conditions. With this information it was possible to then design and select the appropriate window system that will achieve an acceptable interior noise level. Keeping budget in mind, we were able to minimize the extent of recommended window systems.
- SanTan - Gilbert, AZ
- Avenir - Boston, MA
- Cambridge - Cambridge, MA
- Dublin - Dublin, CA
- Gateway - Anaheim, CA
- Hollywood - Los Angeles, CA
- Playa Del-Ray - Playa Del-Ray, CA
- Quarry Hills - Quincy, MA
- Reading - Reading, MA
- Roosevelt Center - Westbury, NY
- Stamford - Stamford, CT
- Grove at Market Place - Lake Forest, CA
- Vinnin Square - Salem, MA
- Watertown Street - Watertown, MA
- 1050 Washington Blvd - Stamford, CT
- Commons Complex - Denver, CO
- Pie-Hill - Methuen, MA
- Presidio View - San Diego, CA
- Warner Center - Woodland Hills, CA